The Moovly Plus License adds many additional possibilities on top of the features of the Free License, including:
- Making use of a third Standard Moovly library: the Colorful Cartoon style. The two standard style libraries of the Free license are of course also available for your creative ventures.
- Uploading 5 times more images and sounds into your Personal Library, with a maximum of 100 items or 500 MB, whatever limit is reached first.
- Uploading short video clips and animated GIFs for use in your animations. These video clips are also considered as objects, so you can manipulate and animate them in the same way, using all animation effects.
- Publishing your videos in a higher quality (720p HD) to YouTube or Facebook
- Downloading your videos in a higher quality (720p HD) for offline use, so you can show them to others on you computer, mobile device or television. Such videos are 1280 pixels wide by 720 pixels high - this is an HD television format (also known as HD Ready).
- Removing the Moovly outro ("Made with Moovly") which is automatically added to videos made with the Free license.
- Removing the Moovly watermark (at the bottom left of every Moov) - in other words, you can export your videos watermark-free!
- Downloading 2 videos simultaneously
- Making an unlimited number of Moovs, each with a maximum content length of 30 minutes
For a complete overview of the features that are included in the different Moovly licenses, please take a look at our Pricing page.